Friday, February 13, 2009

Current Book

The book that i am currently reading is called Bottled Up, by Jaye Murray. So far my book is very much to my liking. This is very obvious to me as i am well over half way done with it and time seems to fly by when i read it. I like the book very much because of it's active and realistic descriptions. It is largely about a troubled 16 year old boy who is flunking out of high school due to cutting class, drinking alcohol, and marijuana use. The boy is forced to deal with a very troubled family as his father is an abusive alcoholic, and the boy is burdened to take care of his 6 year old brother. I predict that he will recover and get out of this slump that he is in. This is only because of his school principal. He told him to go to counseling, or he will be expelled. As far as i can tell he is heading in the right direction and is on his way to succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment